Angus is building real estate projects that bolster urban revitalization following the principles of sustainable development to creates significant spinoffs for local collectivities.
A history of pride
The SDA’s values on collaboration and solidarity serve as a guide to building its projects, while respecting sustainable development principles.
SDA experts take care of every aspect of their revitalization projects, from design to implementation:
- Conceptualizing and planning according to sustainable development principles
- Providing legal guidance and financial engineering, including engaging public and private investments and investing funds from the organization
- Working in concert with local communities and multiple stakeholders
- Creating the necessary partnerships to bring projects to life
- Purchasing land and buildings
- Designing buildings with superior ecological value (LEED certified)
- Constructing turnkey buildings with guaranteed price ceilings
- Managing work sites in keeping with the rules of urban ecology
- Marketing, renting and selling developed areas
- Assessing economic spinoffs