Video Nov. 19, 2021
Ongoing projectEast Montreal
Creating a lively space for residents in the heart of the village
In the fall of 2019, the SDA started an urban revitalization process, adapted to the local context, to maximize the positive impact on the local community. The stages of this project included:
- Historical analysis, urban analysis and preliminary project development plans
- Several public consultations
- Consultations with local stakeholders
Located on both sides of Notre-Dame Street, between Sainte-Anne Street and Saint-Jean-Baptiste Boulevard, the project will include:
- 10 new local and independent businesses nearby that will complement the service offer in the area
- 60 condos, with 1 to 3 bedrooms each, in two different buildings
- 45 affordable rental units, offered in partnership with Corporation Mainbourg
All three buildings will be LEED certified and much of the area will be dedicated to greening. A green alley will be created on the south side of Notre-Dame, green roofs will be installed to limit urban heat islands and trees will be planted in front of the project.
Want more details?
Subscribe to our newsletter
You are now subscribed.
Booklet - Vieux Pointe-aux-Trembles
Podcast May 25, 2021
Season 03 - Episode 01
Heading towards economic transition
Article Apr. 14, 2021
Les Ptits Bocaux in Pointe-aux-Trembles
Article Apr. 1, 2021
Pointe-aux-Trembles: How to Manage Sustainable Development?
Article Nov. 3, 2020